Food and Supply Resources
Personal Protective Equipment and Sanitation Supplies
MCBDDS continues to distribute Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and sanitation supplies to people served and providers through its Pandemic Resource Center at Northview on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Supplies available include gloves, medical masks, KN95 masks, face shields, ear guards, gowns, thermometers, hand sanitizer, disinfectant and antibacterial wipes.
Supplies are only available for pick-up by appointment. To make an appointment, please email provider help or call 937-232-9527. (Note: This is a different phone number than originally published, but please use it moving forward.) When making your appointment, be sure to let folks know what resources you need. Please do not come to Northview without making an appointment first, as we may not have the supplies you need on hand.
Individuals served and families needing assistance with supplies must notify their Service and Support Administrator (SSA) or their Developmental Specialist (DS), who will then set up a pick-up appointment on their behalf.
Products Currently Available
- Gloves – sizes S, M, L, XL
- Factory-made disposable masks
- KN95 masks
- Face shields
- Ear guards
- KN95 masks
- Reusable thermometers
- Disposable gowns
- Hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial wipes
Food Assistance for Individuals Served
We realize many families are facing difficult times due to layoffs and loss of income from the business closures mandated by the State of Ohio. If you are a person receiving services and need food assistance, please reach out to your Service and Support Administrator or Developmental Specialist, or email us.
- The Dayton Foodbank - 56 Armor Place, Dayton, 45417. Call 937-461-0265 or visit their website.
- Good Neighbor House - 627 East First St., Dayton, 45402. Call 937-224-3003, or visit their website.
- With God's Grace Mobile Food Pantry - 622 Springfield St., Dayton, 45403. Call 937-397-4124 or visit their website. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>